Access patient assistance programs without the hassle of manual paperwork
Groundbreaking drug treatments offer patients hope for a variety of medical conditions, including diseases like age-related macular degeneration and diabetic macular edema.
Yet high costs of these drugs combined with low health plan coverage and high deductibles limit affordability and access for many patients, including those on Medicare and Medicaid.
Get automated access to Patient Assistance Program enrollment, enabling a smoother clinical workflow and better patient care. Systeem Connect™ is a new, patent-pending, tablet-driven technology.
It’s as easy as 1-2-3:
Your physicians are connected to intelligence already in your EMR.
They receive notification for each patient who may qualify for a program.
Your designated team member uses a tablet (included with Systeem Connect), to electronically submit the patient to a program in just 3 minutes!
- Higher number of enrollments
- Faster and more accurate processing of enrollment
- Easier identification of patients needing financial assistance
- 20-minute paper process reduced to a 3-minute electronic submission.
- The beta test resulted in a 20 percent increase in enrollment submissions, enhancing patient access to recommended treatment.
- So far, in just eight months, one practice saved 56 hours and 36 minutes!
Save time. Improve patient care.